Tuesday 24 April 2007

Have you ever seen...

A huge can of cheeeeeeese!!!



Well if you have, then boo hoo for me cause i haven't....hence the jakunness. So story behind this is, i just returned to KL from a one week holiday at Sabah to see my grandma, aunt and uncle. I was doing some grocery shopping while i was there when this huge can of nacho cheese sauce caught my eye...apa lagi...terus peluk pegi counter and bayar! :) The stuff in thier supermarkets there are kinda cool...They have quite alot of imported funky foods that i don't normally see here in KL....But the main topic here is HUGE CAN OF CHEESE....at the moment i have no idea what i'm gonna use it for or what i could use it for...any suggestions? do tell... thank you and that's all...




Of course there will be lots of food posts coming up soon from my trip...till then...

Ciao!



No comments: