Wednesday 16 May 2007

Land Below the Wind IV


My last post on KK, Sabah would be the last meal i had before i left to KL. My aunt, uncle and I had dim sum buffet which is halal! at The Chinese Restaurant in Hyatt Regency Hotel. The Chinese Restaurant offers superb chinese cuisines and daily dim sum in a Shanghainese setting. There were a variety of dim sum, porridge with condiments, noodles, chee cheong fun, roasted chicken and duck and lots more.


Just a few close ups on the dim sum, i didn't know what was what because there were no labels on them. But most of them were yummy! You get them while it's still very hot because you get to pick and choose what you want straight out from the steamer.



I also took a variety of fried foods such as spring rolls, fried chicken ball, deep fried prawns which was just heaven!! As you can see on the next plate where i had taken the prawns again together with chee cheong fun. :)



Last was the porridge or congee cook with wild mushrooms with the condiments.

1 comment:

demerara said...

Aaaaah I love dim sum!!!

Chee chong fun!! I miss youuu

Definitely want to go to KK for food when I get back...

Mmmmmm.....