Thursday 3 May 2007

Land Below the Wind III

I'll just make this post very short and simple. We had lunch in an italian restaurant called Little Italy. It is owned by an italian chef and has had quite alot of good reviews on the food. I don't think there's any other outlets available throughout malaysia as i have never heard or seen one other than the one here in KK.


Sorry for the blurry photos as my camera phone isn't able to take close up...:( This is what i had. If i'm not mistaken the italian name for it is called Gamberi. I hope i got that right. It's spinach fettucini stir fried with a little garlic, chilli, olive oil and prawns. It's a very light and satisfying dish and the portion was reasonably good.


My aunt had the usual beef lasagna. Basically it's nicely done, tasty, just the right amount of meat, sauce and cheese.


Last but not least the pizza my bro had. I forgot the name of it but it's one of thier specialty as the beef sausage is homemade and the pizzas are cooked in those wood ovens. As usual the classic italian pizzas are thin crusted. I must say this particular pizza is really nice and it's something different giving credit to the beef sausages which look more like beef balls. I'm guessing they pinch of pieces of the sausage to create this chunky bite sizes. Yummy!



No comments: