Wednesday 28 March 2007

Malaysian cuisine

Few weeks back i invited my aunt from Johor over to supervise my 1st attempt to cook Laksa Johor for my darlings, Eza & Ikram. Alhamdulillah it turned out great! I invited both of them over for Laksa Johor and try out Bread pudding i made. My mum was from Penang so i'm quite familiar with Laksa Penang than Laksa Johor (though my dad was from Johor). I find Johorian Laksa is rather rigid to prepare but worth the patience..

I couldn't recall the recipe of Laksa Johor but i can share the recipe of Bread Pudding i got from the radio. Try this out its damn simple!

*Gambar hiasan
Bread Pudding
Ingredients
Bread (cut small in cube or triange)
1 litre of UHT milk
200g Sugar
6 eggs
150g Butter
Choc Chips /Sweet Corn / etc
Method
Step A
Grease the baking pan with butter, sprinkle some sugar, and nicely arrange the bread
Sapu mentega, buat 3 tingkat. (haha kan dah melayu)
Tabuq la kismis ka, sweet corn ka apa2 hangpa suka pada setiap tingkat.
Kasi tabur itu choc chip juga..
Step B
Beat eggs, sugar and lastly the UHT milk.
Pour these ingredients into the baking pan of Step A.
Bake for 30-40mins on 150 Degree Celcius.
Wallahhh!!

3 comments:

lovanilla said...

from the radio??!!!

Ummi said...

hahahahahaha

nanie said...

yeahh chef from the local radio..
betul!!